Real-world training for real-world pilots.
Aeropower Flight School is a part of the Aeropower group, headquartered at Redcliffe Aerodrome, Brisbane, Australia. In addition to flight training, Aeropower offers specialist aviation-based inspection and maintenance services for the utilities sector across Australia and internationally.
For 30 years, Aeropower has pioneered the use of helicopters for a range of services to electricity network owners and operators including patrol, surveillance, inspection, and maintenance of powerline infrastructure, as well as asset management support.
Since inception, Aeropower has operated comprehensively within Australia but also in PNG, Hong Kong, China, New Zealand, South Africa, USA and Israel – where it approaches its 20th anniversary. Combined, Aeropower has flown more than 140,000 hours of aviation operations for utilities.
VET Student Loans
VET Student Loans
Available on Full-Time and Part-Time Courses
Safety & Quality
Our regulatory suiteis underpinned by a comprehensive integrated management system which is ISO 9001, AS/NSZ 4801 and OHSAS 18001 accredited. Our regulatory suite includes:
- Electrical Contractor Licence Live Line Maintenance Approval
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Air Operator’s Certificate
- CASA Part 141 Flight Training Organisation Approval
- CASA CAR 30 Aircraft Maintenance Organisation Approval
- CASA RPAS (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Operator’s Certificate
- Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Registered Training Organisation (RTO), approval no. 2912 & Overseas Student Provider, CRICOS code 03250B
- Australian Department of Education Approved VET Student Loans Provider
- Cm3 contractor preapproval
- Ariba Repro European contractor preapproval
The Legal Bits
- Training Provider: Aeropower Flight School (Aeropower Pty Ltd), RTO No. 2912
- Course code & title: AVI50319 – Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Helicopter)
- Maximum Tuition Fee: $115,429.45 (Advanced Course Option – Elect to conduct all flying in 4-seat R44 Helicopter)
- VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements.
- A VET Student Loan gives rise to a VETSL debt which continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid.